A Horse's View of the World
- Arena: Place where humans can take the fun out of forward motion.
- Bit: Means by which a rider's every motion is transmitted to the sensitive tissues of the mouth.
- Bucking: counter-irritant.
- Crossties: Gymnastic apparatus.
- Dressage: Process by which some riders can eventually be taught to respect the bit.
- Fence: Barrier that protects good grazing.
- Grain: Sole virtue of domestication.
- Hitching rail: Means by which to test one's strength.
- Horse trailer: Mobile cave bear den.
- Hotwalker: The lesser of two evils.
- Jump: An opportunity for self-expression.
- Latch: Type of puzzle.
- Longeing: Procedure for keeping a prospective rider at bay.
- Owner: Human assigned responsibility for one's feeding.
- Rider: Owner overstepping its bounds.
- Farrier: Disposable surrogate owner; useful for acting out aggression without compromising food supply.
- Trainer: Owner with mob connections.
- Veterinarian: Flightless albino vulture.
- verse reprinted from Natural Horse Supply